The November 2017 Forum brought together many experts in Smart Infrastructure to start the conversation.
2018 will build on that success. Join Smart Infrastructure Forum to begin your journey.
Cities and infrastructure are evolving, and the technologies are available today to affect meaningful change. The reality of smart infrastructure is here, and it is advantageous to leverage the most progressive technologies to enhance transportation services, energy efficiency, water and wastewater management, security, environmental health and safety, sustainability and resiliency.
The Smart Infrastructure Forum will address the main elements of the urban build environment, particularly:
- Water/Waste Water
- Waste Management
- Green Infrastructure / Environmental Protection
We will look across the entire asset life cycle from:
- Planning and design
- Construction and handover
- Operation and maintenance
- Extending to materials, supply chain management and alternative delivery
- Including finance, management and ownership
We will consider the impact of technologies that are disrupting the current business model for infrastructure development, operations financing and ownership:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big-Data Analytic
- Mobility and ubiquitous connectivity
- Building Information Modeling (3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D)
- Geographic Information and Navigation Systems
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UASs) (also known as Drones)
- Autonomous Vehicles and Robotics Systems
- Cloud Technologies
- Data standards
- Security considerations
The forum’s content will unlock the critical thinking around planning smart infrastructure, using technologies like BIM (Building Information Modeling), connected technologies (IoT) and the involvement of social collaboration. The program will cover the entire ecosystem of methodologies and technologies for the next generation of thinking.